March 27, 2014 by tommy
Dear Folk Dance Groups!
Dear Presidents and Group Leaders!
Dear Madam / Sir!
Once again, I am sending you the most actual festival invitations for application that the organizers entrusted us to promote.
Bulgaria, Burgas - August 18-22, 2014
- 42nd International Folklore Festival
– The ensemble members and the persons accompanying them must not exceed 30 persons altogether.
– The participants should be of an age over 15.
– Recitals and participation in mixed performances of 5, 20 and 45 minute duration should be included in each ensemble’s program.
– It is recommended that the ensembles deliver their performances with live music.
– Concerts at the stage of the Summer Theatre of Burgas, at open-air stages.
– In the city and its region, a festive parade, traditional crafts demonstrations, photographing and videotaping of the festival activities are included in the International Folklore Festival.
– The individual program of the ensembles is being delivered to the participants on the day of their arrival.
– The Organizing Committee provides an interpreter for each ensemble.
– The International Folklore Festival does not have a competitive character.
– The symbolic sign – Participation Diploma is bestowed upon the ensembles.
– The ensembles’ accommodation and catering (3 times a day) is assured by the Organizing Committee.
– The travel expenses to Burgas and back are on ensembles’ account.
– The participation tax, which should be paid by approved ensembles must be 30 euro per person.
The applications for participation should obligatory include:
– ensemble’s creative biography;
– videotaping of ensemble’s performance on a digital device;
– portfolio /color photographs and advertising materials/;
– exact address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail for conducting a correspondence.
Hungary, Csongrád – July 24-28, 2013
– 7th Dance and Music Festival
– Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, music bands
– The number of the participants are not limited
– Three performance in Csongrád and in surrounding communities (25-30 min)
– Accommodation in hotel, apartments or in youth hostel (4 nights), Half board
– Diploma, gift, Sightseeing in Csongrád city, bathing in the swimming pool in Csongrád
– Participation fee 95 euro/person (in youth hostel – 3-4-5 bedded rooms), 125 euro/person (in hotel or apartments – 2-3-4 bedded rooms)
– on every 25 participant 1 gratis
Hungary, Abony, Szolnok, Cegléd – August 18-21, 2014
– 11th “St Stephen’s Day” International Folk Dance Festival
– Participants are folk dance groups, dance groups, majorettes
– Accommodation in Student Hostels 80 euro/person, Standard Hotels, Motels, Apartments 90 euro, 3* Hotel 125 euro/person
– Half board meals for the whole festival (2 meals/day)
– Free tickets to the local swimming bath
– DVD with the event’s pictures
– Diplomas and gifts from the city
– An official invitation
– One free of charge on Groups of 25 persons
Croatia, Island Brac – September 11-15, 2014
– Carnival in Brac
– Folk dance groups, majorettes, brass bands, choirs, modern-dance groups
– Accommodation in apartments, 3-4 bedded rooms
– half board (breakfast, dinner)
– International Diplomas, gifts from the city
– Participation fee 135 euro per person
– 1 free of charge on 25 people
Montenegro, Bar-Čanj-Šušanj – July 1-7, 2014
5th International Culture and Arts festival
The festival requires a program of a 2 night gala with 10-15 minutes of program each with live or recorded music.
For your request detailed foreseen program will be sent to you.
1. Šušanj: Hotel Adrija 1, Hotel Talasturs és Pristan, Glavanovic, Raznjatovic, Bulatovic villas all around Hotel Adrija surrounding. All places are about 300 meters near to beach – hotel buses commute on this distance every 15 minutes during the day.
2. Čanj: Hotel Adrija 2 and villas in vicinity. 100 meters near the beach.
– 4 nights 80 euro per person (arrival July 2, departure July 6)
– 5 nights 97 euro per person
– 6 nights 115 euro per person
Participation fee includes:
– Accommodation and half-board catering (breakfast and dinner)
– Foreseen sightseeing trips and entries and guidance
– Every 26th people in group is free of charge
– Bus parking
– Insurance and tax
The participation fee does not include:
– Boat trip (12-14 euro per person)
– Sightseeing in Dubrovnik with guide (100 euro per group)
– All excursions with own bus expenses
– Use of air-conditioner in hotel rooms (2-3 euro)
– Send your application: English biography, 4-5 quality pictures, fully filled application form, advance payment of 40 euro per person
Further details and/or festivals will be sent on your demand.
I kindly ask you to let us learn about your participation intention at your earliest convenience.
In case you are not in possibility to accept our invitation, please pass it on to your friend groups/group leaders and mind them about the application deadline – we’ll appreciate your effort – and let me learn which countries festivals and which time period would you be interested to receive further festival offers.
Thank you for the time you took to read my offers.
If you no longer wish to receive such newsletters/further mails from us, let us learn.
Should you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact; I remain at your disposal.
I am looking forward to your reply.
ART LAB Association
NGO for international cultural relations
M: +381 63 515 117
FB: http://bit.ly/artlabprom – LIKE to support our presence